Campout

Troop

Because of the Ice predicted for the weekend, I’ve made the decision to cancel the campout this weekend, I don’t want to put the scouts in cars if there are icy conditions. If we cancel now we can change the reservations to another weekend.

We will be changing the March 20-22 campout to S-F cabin camping instead.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

Mr. Wagoner

Advertisements