Health Information


We are in the annual process of collecting new Health information.

We need current parts A&B for any scouts and Adults attending any event outside on Mesnier. Health form ABC

We need parts A,B&C for Scouts and Adults  attending summer camps. Health form ABC

Part C is a physical signed by Your Doctor, or you can go to Walgreens or urgent care.

Please also include a copy of your insurance card.

Please list on one of the lines for Adults who may take you scout to and from events as Any 821 Leader.

If your son is attending STEM, or provisional summer camp please get us a copy.

If you have questions please contact me.


Mr. Wagoner